SUSPENSION & STEERING
Symptom: Harsh, bumpy or shaky ride.
Solution: Go to TireSOUTH for suspension inspection.
SUSPENSION, SHOCKS & STRUTS. Your suspension system helps you stay in control when you're on the road. TireSouth can help ensure your safety by keeping your suspension system up to every twist and turn the road may bring.
SHOCKS/STRUTS WARNING SIGNS:
- Fluid leaking out of the shock or strut body
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged
- Mounts or bushings are broken or worn
- A cupped, uneven tire wear
- Vehicle sways or leans on turns
- Vehicle 'nose dives' when you apply the brakes
- Excessive bouncing after hitting a road bump
- Harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- Steering is stiff or makes noise